You can organize your Zones into Zone Groups, in a folder hierarchy. This is particularly useful when you have lots of Zones in your Template.
Create Zone Groups
- To create a Zone Group, in the menu bar, click the Add (+) icon.
- In the drop-down menu, click Group icon.
- In the dialog that appears, enter a name for the Group. Group names cannot be duplicated (this is case-insensitive).
- Click Create and the Group will appear in the Zones Pane.
Edit Zone Groups
- To change the name of a Zone Group, in the Zones Pane, click the More Options icon to the right of the Group.
- In the drop-down menu, click the Rename icon.
- Enter a new name.
- Click Rename.
Delete Zone Groups
Possible Data Loss
Deleting a Zone Group removes it, any Zones in the Group, any nested child Groups, and any of their Zones permanently after you have saved the changes to your Template.
- To delete a Zone Group (and any Groups of Zones nested in it), in the Zones Pane, click the More Options icon to the right of the Group.
- In the drop-down menu, click the Delete icon.
- In the confirmation dialog, click Delete.