Email Assignment and Delegation
You can configure the Email Node or GlobalForms Node in GlobalAction to include sending email notifications as part of the Workflow. The Email Delegation feature makes it easy to redirect a GlobalAction Workflow email notification from one recipient to the next. Users can be configured to manager their own delegation or have a Manager assigned to manage the delegation for them. GlobalAction Allow Delegation requires an email address to be attached to each username involved in the process.
There are two users involved in email delegation to reroute GlobalAction email notification:
- User – The person whose emails are being controlled (a Workflow sends an email to that user).
- Users can enable/disable the delegation of their emails, if they have been granted Allow Delegation permission.
- Users can select recipients of delegated emails if they gave been set as their own Delegation Manager and have been granted Allow Delegation permission.
- Manager – The person that sets who receives user’s emails when delegation is enabled (the Delegation Manager).
- Managers can enable/disable delegation for any user for whom they are the assigned Delegation Manager, if they have also been granted Allow Delegation permission.
- Managers can select recipients for any user for whom they are the assigned Delegation Manager, as long as they have also been granted Allow Delegation permission.
- Managers can also enable/disable their own delegation (where they are acting as users), as long as they have also been granted Allow Delegation permission.