From the Batch Manager you can monitor for documents in a GlobalCapture Workflow which require manual validation as part of the capture process (indicated by the yellow color in the Batches Pane). If validation is needed for a document, you can open the Validation Station with a click of a button to view it and make any necessary changes. For details on the Validation Station, refer to the GlobalCapture Guide.
- To open documents in the GlobalCapture Validation Station for a closer inspection, select documents the list in the Batches Pane, and choose one of the following:
- On the Process Actions tab, click GlobalCapture Validation.
- On the Batch Manager toolbar, click GlobalCapture Validation.
- Right-click on the document and in the Validate menu select Process.
- To validate GlobalCapture documents that is at the Validation stage, choose one of the following:
- To validate documents by Batch ID number, select Validate > Batch.
- To validate the document by Process ID number, select Validate > Process.
- From Batch Manager, select one of the GlobalAction Batches from the list in the Batches Pane which requires editing.
- Click on the Documents tab. A list of documents which failed to import will be displayed.
- To open a document in the Document Viewer, double-click on the document or highlight the document and click the Edit (pencil) button.
- The problem Field is outlines in red.
- Correct any erroneous data in the Index Field.
- To save any changes, click Save.
- The corrected document will be automatically removed from the Documents tab of the Errored Batch.
- Once all documents have been edited or accepted, the status of the Batch will change to Manually Completed.
- Repeat steps 2 through 5 to correct additional errored documents in the Batch.