- To configure which user has permissions to the Portal, in the Portal interface, click Portal Permissions.
- On the Users & Groups Security tab, from the Available Users & Groups list, using standard Windows selection methods, select users that will have access to the Portal.
- Click the Move Right (right arrow) button to move the selected users to the Secured Users & Groups list.
- To rescind permissions, select users from the Secured Users & Groups list and click the Remove (left-arrow) button to return them to the Available Users & Groups list.
- Click OK to save the settings and close the dialog box.
- Click Save.
For maintenance and troubleshooting, it is a good idea to secure members of the ssAdmin group to a Portal. Be careful when assigning User and Workflow Security, as the ssAdmin group can be removed from a Portal, including the Default Portal.