Release updates are cumulative, version-specific updates, built to resolve a customer-specific issue on a production deployment. In general terms, release updates should only be applied to customer environments that are experiencing specific behaviors addressed by a given patch version. Release updates are available for all customers with an active support agreement and may be requested by completing the request form linked here. Square 9's fulfillment team will always deliver the most current release update version. Again, all release updates are cumulative.
- Fixes multiple issues:
- Unable to tab through dynamic lists in a table field
- Validation users unable to fix incorrect values in the validation node. "Save Failed"
- Fixes an issue where the data is placed in the wrong columns when using the data export node
- Fixes an issue where the Workflow Conversion Utility fails due to missing Square9.CustomNode.dll
- Changes the display of large dropdown lists to type ahead if there are over 100 values
- Fixes some performance issues in a large Mongo database
- Changes how GlobalCapture retrieves users and groups from active directory due to a Microsoft Update
- Fixes an issue where a batch remains in the "Processing" status even though it has reached an end node
- Fixes an error "Incorrect determined type for MLPdfDictionary" when converting tiffs to pdfs
- Fixes and issue when working with the custom nodes SDK where an error will be thrown when attempting to set a table field if the table field has not yet been initialized "An exception was thrown inside the CaptureNode class: Property 'Table Name' is not a table field."
Fixes multiple issues:
- Fixes an error "Unable to convert type FilePdfObjectDef" for some pdf documents
- Enables "codeview" on Email Nodes
- Changes the engine to allows the CreateProcess method to be used without a physical file being present
- Made a change to remove the license consumption of a DGN or ADM license when a Custom Node is hit during GlobalAction
- Enhancement to subprocess management for Disaster Recovery
- Fixes an issue where a user in Validation would be unable to save a document if a field contained an assembly bound list
- Fixes an issue where a specific custom node causes an errored process at runtime
- Fixes an issue with the GlobalCapture Hotfix installer where files would not get replaced if upgrading from 18.104.22.168-108 to 22.214.171.124 or above
- Fixes an issue with Custom Nodes where documents are placed in a domain cache directory after executing custom import node