To the right of the graph or graphs are some general process details for documents during the specified range:
- Average Duration – This number shows the average time, expressed in seconds, which documents spend end-to-end in the process of the selected Workflows.
- The number of documents are further broken out by the longest and shortest amount of time spent in the process.
- New Documents – The total number of documents entering the process of the selected Workflows.
- The number of documents are broken out by the newest and oldest documents.
- Remaining Documents – The number of documents in the selected Workflows that are in the selected range, but did not enter a process within that range.
- As with New Documents, the number of documents are broken out by the newest and oldest documents.
- Document Completion – The percentage of documents completed in the selected Workflows.
- The percentage of documents are further broken out into the actual number of documents entered and the number completed, within that percentage.
The GlobalAnalytics Statistics Panel