3. Go to Storage, local storage, select the name of your computer.
4. You will see on the right the SSL and non SSL port numbers for extensions.
5. You need to update those ports to mark the ports in the extensions menu.
6. To get to the extensions menu go to the bottom right of your screen. Right click on the orange puzzle piece.
7. Select Global Search extensions. It will open in the web browser.
8. My port is 9101, http://localhost:9101/#/appsettings.
9. You can go into settings, Ports and see both ports.
10. If you have updated the ports in your web browser application section and you still can’t try clicking connect here. Then closing out of the web browser and going back in.
11. You should be able to scan now.