There may be some instances where toggling color in the web client is desirable. While some documents may need to be viewed in color, rendering a black and white or grayscale document may decrease document load times.
You can toggle color in the viewer by following the steps below to edit one of the Square 9 Web Config files.
1. Open File Explorer and navigate to: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Square9API and open the web.config file
2. Add/change the following attributes. If they do not exist, simply copy and paste them from this KB into the web config under the <appsettings> block and set the value to either True or False (See below)
- Toggling ViewerDropColor to True will set the viewer to full black and white for all documents.
- Toggling ViewerUserGrayscale to True will set the viewer to use grayscale for all documents
- Toggling False for both will enable full color in the viewer.
3. Save the web.config file.
4. Open CMD as an Administrator and enter command: iisreset
5. Launch GlobalSearch Web. The documents should now Render in accordance with your config file parameters.